Jessie Lee is a wedding photographer specializing in destination celebrations worldwide. Her joy-filled imagery effortlessly captures emotions with an elegant, classic style. With an eye for sentimental moments, Jessie artfully documents your wedding day on both digital and film.
Authentic Love Magazine
Alaska Wildheart Magazine
Nebraska Wedding Day
Beloved Stories Blog
Evie Young Bridal
Aubrey + Tanner
Courtney + chris
Aly + Aaron
ivy + Nate
Cat + Aaron
Hannah + Noah
these are the spots I frequent a lot. whether I've lived there before, I have family there, or maybe I just love the spot, here’s where you’ll find me at several times a year. I do *a lot* of spontaneous trips, meaning they might not be on the travel schedule, but I'm always open to booking work in these destinations.
- Oahu, Hawaii, as well as the other islands. I lived here twice and am alawys going back to visit friends and fam
- Grand Teton National Park and Jackson, Wyoming. I make at least one camping trip here per year
- NYC! Catch me in the city almost monthly
- Anchorage, Alaska and all of the beautiful road trips around. i try to head here annually as well
- Southern California, everywhere from the desert to the coast. i have family here and find myself in the area often
- Tulum, Mexico: my favorite last minute vacation spot! i've been here many times and will return many more
- TEXAS: you'll find me down IN DALLAS, HOUSTON, AND AUSTIN several times each season
- Rocky Mountain National Park, and all of Colorado. every nebraskan's favorite road trip
+ wherever you're at!